Marauders Year Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A harry Potter Roleplay With The Marauders

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Classes For Fun

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplay.forumotion.com
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Misah sat down in transfiguration at the back of the class. she wasn't in the lesson with her head, the only thing opped up in her head were the words from the letter.

'you're a disgrace to the family how you behaved on the train' Misah sighed and looked out of the window. Suddenly a piece of parchment landed on her table and she looked up where it was coming from.

she looked at the parchment who said 'meet me just outside the Slytherin common room tonight at 8. xxx N.

Misah looked around and thought who is N!?
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:31 am

Aries Walked Into The Same Class Misah Was In And Mouthed To her Come On And held Up A Note.
She Walked Towards The Teacher And Placed The Note Down That Said,
Please Excuse Misah From Classes Today. Aries Wanted To Warn her Sister Ahead Of Time Before It Was Too Late..
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 am

Misah saw her sister with another note and she said that i have to come. What is it with people and notes today she thought. She stood up and walked out waited outside for Aries.

"Why are you getting me out of class, you heard dad if i misbehave he will kill me Aries, i can't miss classes" she looked at her sister with fear, she knew what her father was capable off, she felt his punishment by every wrong step she took this summer.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Aries Said Dont Worry About It I Covered For You And Your Out Of Classes For Today.
But I Do Need To Warn You Dad Thinks I Did It All I Covered For You And I Will More Likely Be Cursed When Summer Comes But I Am Your Older Sister I Will Protect You The Best I Can.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:21 pm

"No don't do that for me, it is nice but you didn't do anything wrong and dad is never going to believe you! He hates me more than you so he will curse me even if you say you did it!!" Said Misah
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Aries Said Dad Will Believe Me Because I Never Lie So Your Safe.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 am

Misah looked at her sister

''Aries please don't so something stupid, dad will ruin your whole summer. I'm considering about not returning home this summer, so don't do something stupid alright''

Misah walked away quickly so Aries couldn't talk her out of her considering, she walked outside and sat down on a bench
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Aries Ran After her And Sat Down Next To her She Toke A Deep Breath And Said. If You Dont Come home Stay here And You Should Know What Our Parents And Our Brother And I Am. She Was About To Reval She And Everyone Else Was A Deatheater.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Tears streamed down Misah's cheeks, she looked at Aries

" I know Aries, i know what our parents are. I saw people at our house with masks a couple of weeks ago, i was looking from the window and dad caught me and he slapped me and yelled that i had to go to my room, dad had a look in his eyes i was so scared. But why, why are they one of them'' Misah stood up and cried in her hands

Last edited by Misah on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm

''what's going to happen to me, i'm not 17 yet, i have nowhere else to go and i can't use magic outside school yet. I was planning to go away from mum and dad but i don't know...i don't wanna lose you and i certainly don't want to see you becoming one of them

Misah sat down on the bench again, Lucius walked over and looked at them

''why are you crying? Aries you didn't tell her did you?'' asked Lucius in shock
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Aries Said I had To I Love My Sister I Cant Lose her She Whispered Into Misah`s Ear I Am One And So Is Lucius But You Can Trust Me And We Will Stay At Our Cousins Over Summer.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:08 am

Misah looked at Lucius and Aries and she was about to walk away, she turned around.
"I don't want anything to do with you two, i don't want you to be staying at our cousins this summer! You are one of them and that means i have to become one too and i don't wan it, so stay away from me!!" Misah wiped off her tears and walked away

Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 11:23 am

Lucius ran after her, he was really mad and he turned her around and smacked her in the face, Misah reached to her cheek, she looked hurt at Lucius

"Don't be rude to us Misah, we didn't know that it was happening so fast! Dad is right you're a disgrace to the family and i hope he will punish you if you're not returning home this summer. You can't hide everytime you know! NOW GO!!"

Misah ran inside and ran to her dorm and laid down on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Aries Saw him Smack Misah So She Muttered A Curse And he Flew Backwards Aries Said Just Wait I Will Curse You And You Just Wont Know When And Then Aries Quickly Ran After Misah And Knocked.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:14 am

Misah cried into her pillow, her cheek was burning and her sister and brother were one of the bad guys. She heard a knock on her door.

"Come in" she said still sobbing
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Aries Walked In Slowly And said Misah I Didn't Want To Be One But I had No Choice Please Understand That Im Not A Bad Person Just Because I Am One. (Sorry I haven't Be on I Just have Been Super Busy Lately)
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:58 am

Misah looked at her sister as her tears fell from her eyes.

"Aries i...i don't want to be one but if you had to become one then i have to be one too sooner or later! I'm scared, really scared" cried Misah she rubbed with her hand over her cheek.

Lucius came running in his wand pointing at Aries, he looked beyond mad "Don't you ever curse me again, you bitch"

Misah raised her own wand at him but he saw that and said "don't you even dare to curse me, cuz dad will welcome you home with loads of punishments Misah"

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW, WANDS AWAY" yelled Slughorn angry
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:21 am

Aries said Shut Up Lucius And I Can Curse You If I Want She Muttered Another Curse At him.
She Then Wrote A Letter To Dad To Inform him Lucius Cursed her.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:34 am

Lucius looked angry at Misah who stood still frozen because Slughorn came in.

"Misah say goodbye to Hogwarts" smirked Lucius as he walked away to write a letter to his father

Misah ran after him "Lucius....Lucius! Please i didn't do anything wrong i didn't curse you, don't do this to me" cried Misah.

Lucius looked at his sister and hissed "you're too late Misah"
Misah looked at him through her tears and she shook her head. "No please, i'll die when i go home now and you'll never see me again, i'm your sister"

"Yeah well maybe you should think first before you acted, don't follow me out start packing your things" Lucius walked away and Misah walked up to her dorm to pack her things.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:36 am

Aries Followed Misah And Said You Arent Leaving I Already Sent A Letter To Mum And Dad Your Safe.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:44 am

Misah looked at Aries and wiped off her tears.
"He is sending a letter right now, i'll pack my things just in case. Dad will be furious how you both send him letters telling different stories you know"

Misah let herself fall on her bed and sighed.
"Aries do you think dad will make me one?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:11 am

Aries Said Misah I Would Risk My Life Just To Save You And I Doubt Dad Will.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:51 am

Misah looked at Aries. "So that means dad will make me one sooner or later. Why is dad hating me so much? I would love to have some spare time with him alone and get to know him better but i don't think that's ever going to happen"

Two owls flies into the girls dorm and they let the letters fall on Aries bed.
Misah walked over and grabbed the one with her name on it with shaking hands, she opened it and reads it out loud.

Misah,
I'm waiting for you and your brother and sister in the office of professor Slughorn. I want to speak to you three about your behaviour, this has to stop immediately!! Come to the office right now and bring you're trunk and your brother and sister!

Dad.

Misah grabbed her wand and swished with her wand at her trunk. "We have to go"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Aries Said Come On It Wont Be To Bad And Dad Will Believe Me So Your Safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Classes For Fun  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classes For Fun    Classes For Fun  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classes For Fun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Year Roleplay! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: