Marauders Year Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A harry Potter Roleplay With The Marauders

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Misah

Misah

Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 am

Misah walked through the house mum and dad weren't here. She saw Aries lying on the floor and Misah rushed over and helped her up. ''are you alright?''

Suddenly the front door opened and Abraxas walked in with two men in black robes and masks. Misah looked shocked at them, she wanted to hide but Abraxas grabbed her arm and pushed her into the arms of the masked men, they took her with them into a room.

''ARIES, HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME. I DON'T WANT THIS ARIES!!''
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Aries Walked Into The Room Misah And The Two Masked People And her Father. She Showed No Emotion but Knew Exactly What They Were About To Do
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplay.forumotion.com
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Misah sat in a corner sobbing quietly because she just received a slap from her father, she saw Aries walking in. she mouthed. ''help me, please''

Abraxas looked at Aries and smiled at her. ''are you coming to watch your sister, that surprises me.''

''Aries please, i don't want this please help me'' ''SHUT UP, YOU MISERABLE CHILD'' yelled Abraxas, Misah hides her face before he slaps her again.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:10 pm

Aries Said. No But I Wont Let You Turn her Into One And If You Try You Will have To go Through Me. Aries had her Wand Behind her Back And Aries Would Risk her Life For her Sister.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:30 am

Abraxas looked at Aries. "She is not going to be one, they take her away, the spell didn't work so i don't want her here in my house and as my family! She is a disgrace!!"

Misah looked shocked and the anger was building up inside her, she stood up. "So you dumping me because i can't be like Lucius and Aries? You made me who i am, you were beaten me every day, you let me be live in fear for you! You are the disgrace in this family!!" Abraxas slapped her again but this time Misah changed in a angry person. "SLAP ME AGAIN AND YOU DIE A SLOW AND PAINFULL DEATH!!"

Abraxas couldn't believe his eyes! "Your.....no this can't be!!"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:05 am

Aries Eyes Widen And She Backed Into A Wall.
"What Is happening?"Aries Said
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:17 am

Misah looked confused at her father and Aries. "What happened? What's wrong, why are you looking at me like that!!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 am

"You Just Yelled At Dad And Your E-Eyes." Aries Said And Sounded A Little Scared But Didnt Show It.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 am

Misah didn't know what to do, she ran to her bedroom and looked in the mirror but she saw nothing only her own eyes. She ran back but that wasn't a really good idea, in front of her appeared Voldemort, he looked at Misah and Misah shivered in fear. "Abraxas told me your eyes changed when you were yelling at him?" "U....umm...." Misah breathed heavily. "I...i'm sorry I...i'm not going to do that again" stuttered Misah. Voldemort slapped her and again the anger was building up in her and she became again a very angry person. "WHY ARE YOU SLAPPING, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG DID I?" Voldemort looked amused. "Take her with you to Riddle Manor" "No i want to go to school" said Misah. "Bring her back to school, don't tell anyone about this" "i i...won't" "well pack your stuff and take your siblings with you" Voldemort disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Aries Walked Back To her Room.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 am

"Aries wait! Please wait" Misah ran after her sister in to her room. "What is happening to me? Why was the Dark Lord here? What doe he want from me? Please tell me the truth, i can handle it. Tears rolled down her cheeks when Aries didn't look at her at all. "Are you afraid of me?" She sobbed quetly.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 am

"Your Destiny Is To Be A Deatheater. I have a Misson Just Like You Will once You Join.. The Darklord Made A Misson For Me And Lucius.. Now Listen Misah Carefully I Will Protect You And i Would Risk My Life Just For You." Aries Said And had No Emotion In her Voice Or In her Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:05 am

Misah looked at Aries. She took a deep breath. "I suppose i have to go to Riddle manor then. Aries don't make promises you can't keep. I will protect my own arse" Misah walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Aries Closed her Bedroom Door And Did Several Lock Spells On It.
"Looks Like I Will Be Alone For A Little." Aries Mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Lucius walked downstairs and Misah passed by. ''Misah wait'' He ran up to her. ''where are you going?'' ''i have to Lucius, it's my destiny'' ''What are you talking about?'' Misah hugged him and kissed his cheek. ''i'm a grown up girl now don't worry about me okay'' she was about to walk away but Lucius grabbed her arm and pushed her back and looked in her eyes. ''Misah don't do anything stupid, i love you the way you were and i loved playing so overprotective'' ''Lucius don't worry i'll play innosence on school because no one can't find out yet alright, for more info ask Aries'' With that Misah walked out of the door. Lucius ran upstairs and bonking on Aries's door. ''Aries what the bloody hell did you tell Misah to go to? Open the door NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm

''No, And Its Locked So Only I Can Open It And I Wont Open it Anytime Soon. I Bloody Didn't Do Anything To Misah'' Aries Yelled And Closed her Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:45 pm

''where the hell is she going, it's fine when you're not trusting me but you're the one who have to protect her!! You aren't doing a great job on that did you know that!!'' Lucius was mad and yelled again. ''you're a very good older sister to her, you let her slip in one of dads tricks, very good. Misah doesn't deserve you!!''

Lucius stormed off to his own room and closed the door with a loud bang not realising Misah stood downstairs listening to all his insults on Aries. She sat down on the stairs and zoned out.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Aries Rolled her Eyes And Opened her Door Once She Toke All The Spells Off And Walked Dowstairs And Saw Misah. She Walked Into The Kitchen With Teary Eyes.

Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:29 am

Aries walked by but she didn't stop, that's weird why shouldn't she stop and talk to me? Her wrist was killing her and the things she heard at Riddle manor were to much for her, she didn't believe them. Misah felt a hand on her shoulder and she looked up Lucius sat next to her but Misah felt anger building up again, she stood up and faced him. "Why did you yell that Aries doesn't deserve me Lucius? Are you mental?" "She didn't tell me anything and you either Misah" "i don't have to explain everything to you!" "Fine" Misah leant against the wall, her arm was really painful, Lucius walked over and took her arm, he pulled away his sleeve and gasped. "Why Misah?" "Because it's my destiny Lucius" "no i'ts not" "how do you know that, i'm not even you real sister!!" Misah ran upstairs to her room and locked it, she let herself fall on her bed and cries.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:04 pm

"Not My Real Sister?" Aries Muttered Since She heard Everything. Aries Walked Back Upstairs With A Cut On her head And Walked Up To Misah`s Room And Knocked.
"Let Me In, Its Just Me.." Aries Said Softly.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:45 pm

Misah opened her door and saw Aries with a cut in her head. "What did you do?" Misah let her in her room and muttered a healing spell. "What do you want?" Sighed Misah

Lucius came also into the room. "What do you mean you're not my sister!"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm

"Bloody Hell Lucius Cant You Just Leave Us Alone? And I`m Extremely Dizzy. Not To mention I See Two Of Each of You." Aries Said Annoyed And Crossed Her Arms.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:40 am

"Aries come and sit on my bed. Lucius leave now!" Lucius left the room. Misah looked at Aries, her wrist still stinging. She clutched her hand on her wrist. "Why are you feeling dizzy Aries, what did you do? Did Abraxas hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:01 pm

"Are We Not Related? And No I`m Just Dizzy." Aries Said And Sat Down.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Misah looked away. ''the Dark lord found me in a dark alley when i was a baby, i don't know who my real parents are but he said that i'm a very powerful witch. He brought me here because he couldn't care for me, i didn't had a name either the Dark Lord named me.'' Misah looked at Aries as she wiped away her tears. ''i don't know what to do and the mark is hurting like hell and it's a different one than yours. The Dark Lord told me about that i was always will be special to him. Should i be proud or scared or happy. it's confusing you know.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Year Roleplay! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: