Marauders Year Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A harry Potter Roleplay With The Marauders

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starter On The Train

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Misah

Misah

Starter On The Train - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Lucius smirked at her and said ''well do you think dad is going to listen to you or the scared bunny Misah hahahha i will eat my shoe if he does''

''go and calm down the scared little bunny, she will be crying now'' laughed Lucius
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 am

Aries said You Will Eat Your Shoe and Shut Up she Muttered a Stupfy And Your New Nickname Is Daddy`s LIttle Boy She Smirked
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplay.forumotion.com
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:02 am

Lucius saw her muttering a spell and yelled ''protego, don't care about what you say Aries'' they hear someone screaming Lucius stood up and pushed Aries away and looked in to the hallway, they saw Misah in her schoolrobes laying down on the floor unconsious.

''what the hell!'' Lucius ran to Misah and kneeled down and looked up to see Sirius and James smirking

''you, what did you do to my sister'' yelled Lucius grabbing his wand and points it to them

James: ''we learned her a lesson'' they walked away

''ARIES!'' yelled Lucius, Misah woke up and looked at Lucius ''my head hurts, i hate this why is it always me'' ''what did you do to them'' ''nothing, i was walking back when they shouted my name, i turned around and they cursed me, you know i'm not good at blocking spells so fast'' ''take lessons with Slughorn''

Lucius helped her little sister up and dragged her to his compartment and muttered a spell to fix her wound on her forehead
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

Aries Looked Beyond Mad And After She Found Out Potter Did It She Walked Into his Compartment And Said Potter If You Know Whats Best You Wont Curse My Sister Anymore Or I Will Curse You Into Next Year.

Aurelia Walked Into Sirius And James Compartment And heard Aries.She Said Oh Look Malfoy Just Threatened Us And If You Know Whats Best For You I Would Leave Within About 8 Seconds She Started To Count Down
One.. Two.. Three.. Four...
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:38 am

''ARIES COME BACK'' yelled Lucius mad ''i can't have two sisters getting cursed by them, dad will kill me, come on Slughorn will deal with them, come on Aries''

Misah felt dizzy and closed her eyes, when she opened her eyes again she ran past her brother and sister and into the girls bathroom to throw up her whole breakfast.

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Aries Quickly Ran After Misah And Waited By The Bathroom Door. She Said Misah You Okay?
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 am

Misah came out of the bathroom, looking sick and pale. She saw her sister standing in the doorway, Misah washed her hands and splashed water in her face.

''do i look okay, i look awful and i'm not feeling so good, why is it always me. I didn't do anything to them. Goshh.... never mind, just leave me alone''

Misah passed her sister and walked to a compartment and sat down by the window and looked out of the window
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Aries Knew Misah Need Time To her self And She had a Temper Like All Of The Malfoy`s. she felt The train Jerk To A Stop.. And She Said Where here Finally.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Misah fell the train come to a stop, she grabbed her bag and walked out of the compartment, not waiting for anybody, she was tired and considering to skip the feastmeal and go straight to bed. She knew her brother and sister would never let her.

She sighed and walked to the carriages and sat down, waiting till they moved to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Aries Walked Off The Train And Into hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:00 am

Misah sat down on the Slytherin table, she saw her brother looking at her, a couple of minutes later he walked to her and sat down.

''Misah, you look like a mess'' ''well thanks for reminding me Lucius'' hissed Misah angry

''come on, go to the common room, take a shower and come back for the feastmeal, you feel better after your shower'' ''No if i'm going to the common room i'll stay there and go to my bed, so no i'm staying here, eat something and then i go to my bed and that's it''

Lucius walked back to his spot and shook his head. A girl saw everything and muttered a spell at Misah, Misah saw it and stood up'' what the hell are you doing, you can't just mutter a spell at me, you imbeciel'' ''sorry i just want to make you feel better, i'm Narcissa'' said the girl

Misah looked at her and sat down again ''i'm sorry i thought you wanted to hurt me'' ''it's okay, i understand you had a rough time on the train, i was sitting close to your compartment so'' ''well yeah i had but forget it, i'm fine. I'm Misah Malfoy by the way'' ''i know who you are, you're family is a wealthy pure-blood family in Wiltshire, everyone in Slytherin knows that'' Narcissa said smiling.

Misah smiled back a little weakly
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:17 pm

Aries Sat Down Next to Misah And Said You Okay.. She Looked around For Lily Evans She Was Aries Best Friend..
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 am

Misah looked at Aries and said ''just tired and a little dizzy''

''I know why Narcissa is falling for Lucius, i was introducing myself to her and she said i know who you are, you're family is a wealthy pure-blood family who lives in Wiltshire everyone in Slytherin knows that'' she whispered to Aries

She looked at Narcissa and then at Aries again

''you don't think she is going after dad's money or the pride mum and dad has as their pure-blood status?''
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Aries Said I Wouldn't Trust Anyone Besides Lily And Severus.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 pm

''i'm going to write mum about my present and ask her if she can send me the clothes i forgot and a bottle of sleeping potion so i can go to sleep normally tonight. are we really that famous Aries?'' asked Misah curious
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Aries Said We Are Purebloods And Slytherin`s Everyone Knows About Us. And Our Parents Wont Allow Us to Marry Not Purebloods.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:10 pm

''i don't think about marrying someone just yet. Lily Evans isn't a pureblood witch, are you allowed to be around her? and Severus what is his status?'' asked Misah curiously
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Aries Said Severus is A Pureblood And Lily Isnt But She Is My Friend, Our Parents More Likely Already have Someone For Us to Marry.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:41 am

Misah looked at Aries in shock.

"What do you mean? Do i have to marry someone who is probably a creep chosen by dad! You got to be kidding me Aries. I don't want to marry someone who is chosen by mum and dad, that's going to be a nightmare!!"

Misah looked away, looking over the Slytherin table at all the boys.

"That is so not cool, why did you even tell me this, he is probably going to be a Slytherin"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Aries Said Would You Rather have Me Tell You Or Our Parents With Your Wedding Planned?
And Look On The Brightside Mum and Dad Already Want Me To Marry When School Is Done. And Dad Wouldnt allow Us To Marry Anyone Who Isn't A Slytherin
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:22 am

"I'm going to kill myself if i have to marry Crabbe, Goyle or worse Parkinson" Misah shivered by the thought of that.
"Maybe Rabastan he looks nice, never talked to him before or Zambini! No i'm not going to think about who i want to marry, i'm not going to marry anyone"

Lucius heard Misah's conversation and walked over and smirked at her
"I know who dad choose for you to marry, he is very big and he doesn't look clean or healthy" "shut up Lucius, shut up" yelled Misah angry

"Owh Misah, the wedding shall look incredible dirty" smirked Zambini
Misah glared at Lucius and Zambini
Back to top Go down
Kaalee

Kaalee

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:03 pm

"Oi! Have any of you seen a black barn owl fly through here?" I asked a compartement full of people. My barn owl Leah went missing and my mum will kill me if I don't find her.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:24 pm

(we are in the great hall:S)

Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Aries Said Both Of You Shut Up And Lucius I Already Know Who You Will Marry If You Know Whats Best i Would Be Quiet Before I Decided To Yell This Persons Name And Then Everyone Will Know.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Lucius walked away with Zambini

Misah looked at Aries ''he is joking right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starter On The Train   Starter On The Train - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starter On The Train
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Year Roleplay! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: