Marauders Year Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A harry Potter Roleplay With The Marauders

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Misah

Misah

Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm

"yeahh i'm not good at that...." i stopped and looked at Aries in shock. "don't tell me i need to fight people Aries, i can't do that and you know that!" i stood up and walked from one side to the other blowing away my breath.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Aries Covered her Mouth She Wasnt Supposed To Say That.
"I`m Sorry."
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplay.forumotion.com
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:10 pm

"no no no no no NO! Don't tell me this is true Aries!" my necklace turned to dark purple and it was stinging a little, i rubbed the necklace and my neck saw a little red.

"this necklace is irritating me Aries, i have this stinging feeling around my neck, what is it, i can't see it" asked Misah irritated.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:25 pm

"Cant Tell You Anymore About It, I Dont Know And The Color Is Dark Purple. And Mine Is Yellow." Aries Said
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:28 pm

"why do i have that stinging feeling?" i was still rubbing my neck. "i'm going to take it off, do you think i'm allergic?'' i asked
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:39 pm

"I Dunno." Aries Said.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:49 pm

I grabbed the necklace and pulled it off and holded in my hand. "much better" i looked up at the sky and there were dark clouds. "shall we go back, i think it's going to rain harder soon"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:52 pm

"You Can, But I Want To Stay In The Rain."Aries Said Looking At The Sky.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:54 pm

"are you sure you want to stay all by yourself? The clouds aren't looking good at all Aries!" i said to her
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:47 pm

"Its Fine, You Worry Way To Much" Aries Said Standing Up.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:30 am

"Okay i'm already going" Misah walked towards the house and then inside, she heard voices and she tip toeed towards the door and stood still and listened to the conversation.

Abraxas: " my lord, she is doing fine, she just need time to think about all this."
Voldy: "Abraxas, the child needs to be trained as soon as possible"

The door slammed open and Misah jumped up, she was stuck. "Sorry" "CRUCIO" yelled Voldemort. Misah collapsed to the floor, she could hardly breath from the pain, she curled up in a ball crying. "Stop please sssTOP" Lucius walked downstairs and rushed over and looked at Voldemort. "Stop you're hurting her please just stop! I thought she was special to you" Voldemort stopped and Lucius flew against a wall. " NO Lucius" yelled Misah.
Voldemort disappeared and Misah crawled up to Lucius who was unconsious. "Lucius please wake up Lucius come on" cried Misah.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Aries Saw The Darklord And She Fell And Blacked Out. Dropping her Wand And Sparks Flew Into The Air.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:23 am

Misah lied her head down on Lucius lap and sobbed quietly until she felt Aries voice out of the necklace she had still clutched in her hand. Misah stood up and strolled to the place where Aries and her sat together earlier today. When she came closer she saw Aries lying down and not moving, she kneeled down next to her and touched her. "Aries...come on Aries, this isn't funny" but when Misah realised Aries wasn't pretending she began to sob again. "No don't die please don't die! I need you guys, i can't do this on my own" she lied her head on Aries lap and sobbed quietly again.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Aries`s Left Hand Started To Twitch, Aries Tried To Open Her Eyes But For Some Odd Reason Couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Misah felt Aries hand twitch and looked up, she grabbed her wand and tried a simple healingspell and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Aries Became Still As The Spell Started To Work And Tried To Open her Eyes
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Misah was crying, big tears were streaming down her face as she sat there waiting till something happened. Lucius was consious again and started looking for Misah and Aries. He saw Misah crying and Aries laying down on the floor, he rushed over and sat next to Misah as Misah hugged him and cried hysterically.

"I....s saw he...r laying th...ere Lu Lu Lucius, is s s she goin...g to be al al alright?" "ssshhh Misah everything is going to be alright, i'll promise" Lucius was hugging her sister and rubbed her back when she still sobbed in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm

Aries`s Necklace Was White And She Still Didn't Move. her Wand Layed Next To her Un Touched, Aries Tried To Open her Eyes But Only Saw Darkness And She heard Everything.
"I-" Aries Started As The Spell Started To Work And Blacked Back Out.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:34 am

Abraxas arrived after Lucius summoned him. Lucius saw her necklace change and Aries trying to say something. ''father we need to move her inside"

Abraxas murmered a spell that brings Aries to her own bed. Lcuius grabbed her wand and helped Misah up but she didn't want to go. "stop it Lucius, let me go now let me go" with a strong force Lucius flew backwards and landed metres away from her. Misah looked shocked and she ran away. "Misah come back you're not stable enough" yelled Lucius but Misah didn't listen and kept running

Lucius walked inside to Aries's room where she was laying in her bed, he layed her wand down next to her and sat down.

"i know you don't like me but i only wanted to say i'm sorry what i did to you guys and especially sorry for trying to take Misah from us. Please wake up Aries, i know you can. I have to find Misah she becomes stronger and stronger and she is blaming herself for this. I'm sorry Aries for everything" and with that Lucius left the room to find Misah.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Aries`s Eyes Opened And She Couldnt Move Due To pain.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:58 pm

Abraxas and a healer came into Aries's room and the healer was investigating her, when Aries opened her eyes, the healer smiled.

"you're awake, how are you feeling dear? do you have any pain and can you tell me where the pain is?

Lucius looked around for Misah, he walked into the forest and saw her sitting on the floor crying. He rushed over to her and helped her up and hugged her.

"why did you ran away, it is dangerous out here! Come Misah you're cold." "No leave me alone, it is all my fault i was letting her alone outside. I can't go back inside i killed her Lucius." cried Misah.
"Misah listen to me, Aries isn't dead okay, she is still alive and this isn't your fault, don't blame yourself for this okay now come on"

Lucius and Misah walked to the Manor
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:28 pm

"all Over And I Cant Move." Aries Said And Winced.

"Also, Where Is Lucius And Misah?" Aries Said And Winced Even More..
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:06 am

" Okay, i'm going to do some tests and give you something for the pain"

Abraxas looked at Aries. "Misah ran away and Lucius is now searching for her but don't worry about them. Rest you need it Aries"

The healer did some tests and some spells.

Lucius and Misah walked in and again Voldemort was standing in the room. "Lucius leave" Misah looked frightened when Lucius left. "Foolish child why did you ran away like that, you could kill yourself" Misah looked down at her feet. "Sorry sir" " look at me Misah" Misah shivered but looked at Voldemort, he stood very close. Voldemort hugged Misah in an awkward way. Surprisingly Misah began to sob. "It's all my fault, i left her there" "no it is not. Don"t blame yourself she is upstairs go and look for her" Misah walked away upstairs and knocked on her door.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:21 am

"Come In!" Aries Yelled, Tiredly After Spells And Such.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:49 am

Misah opened the door quietly and walked into the room, she stood still far from the bed where Aries was laying in, tears welled up in her eyes.

"A a Aries?" asked Misah between breaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Year Roleplay! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: