Marauders Year Roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its A harry Potter Roleplay With The Marauders

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Misah

Misah

Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 am

Misah put the thing back and looked away it was still hurting. "When does the pain stops" asked Misah
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm

"I Dont Know." Aries Said And Stood Up.
Back to top Go down
https://harrypotterroleplay.forumotion.com
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Misah stood up also and waved with her wand at her mirror and her trunk, they repaired themselves. She walked over to her bed and lied down. ''Aries...'' Misah yawned. ''i'm sorry for being so mad and grumpy today, goodnight'' Misah closed her eyes and drifted off in a deep sleep.

Lucius was standing by the door. ''Aries what the matter with her eyes?'' whispered Lucius still a little afraid.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:12 pm

''Dont Be A Coward And her Eyes Will Turn Back To Normal Since I Did A Spell.'' Arie Said.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 5:28 pm

''what spell, did dad do this because before she went home she wasn't be like this you know'' said Lucius
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:40 pm

''It Wasnt A Spell.'' Aries Muttered, She Walked back To her Room.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:03 am

Lucius walker after her. "Come on Aries tell me. It scared the hell out of me it was like she wanted to kill me! She was a monster and you have no right to keep this from me!" Said lucius
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:55 am

"She Isnt A Monster. I Cant Tell You, Because You Will Find Out. If I Did Tell You I Would Make The Future Different. And No I`m Not Crazy." Aries Said Looking For her Locket That had Somewhat Of a power
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 am

"What did you to Misah that her eyes aren't changing again?" Asked lucius. "What are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:03 pm

"Something."Aries Muttered And Finally Found The Necklace. She Put It Around her Neck and It Turned A Blue Color.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 pm

''Come on Aries or i will go to the Dark Lord and ask him myself and tell him she is a dangerous beast in this house and will hurt someone. I will let the Dark Lord take her away and she will never come back. So tell me!'' said Lucius angry
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Aries hit Lucius hard In The Arm.
''Now You Listen, She Is Not A Monster And Your Just A Bloody Coward Like Always. Now If You Tell The Dark Lord I Will Be Sure To Tell Dad All About You Sneaking Out.'' Aries Stated As her Necklace Turned Red. It Was A Mood necklace.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 pm

''Tell him then i don't care. Misah is my younger sister and i want to know what is happening to her!! So i don't give a damn if you tell him, i'm not afraid of dad anymore. You either tell me now or you just have to say goodbye to Misah, it's your choice.''
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:55 pm

''I Dont Even Know Who You are Because You Sure The Bloody hell Arent My Brother And You Dont Need To know It Would Be best Now Leave My Room Before I Curse You Into Next Year. And Dont Ask because I Cannot Tell You If I Did I Would Screw Up The Future.'' Aries Said, As her Necklace Turned Pink Then To Black.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 am

Lucius shrugged. "Then say goodbye to Misah" Lucius left the room and walked to the familyroom and pressed his dark mark. In a swirl of black smoke Voldemort appeared. "Who summoned me?" "I did" "why?" "I want to know why Misah's eyes changing when she is mad. She destroyed her trunk and mirror with her anger, she is dangerous, she could hurt my parents!" Voldemort looked at Lucius. "Why isn't she back at school?" "My lord, she is dangerous, she can't control it. Sooner or later she will hurt someone and then she is not welcome on school anymore. I suggest that you take her away and learn her how to control it" Voldemort summons Misah and with in 5 minutes Misah stood in the family room. "I assume you can't control your anger?" Misah looked at Lucius in horror. "My lord i didn't do anything to hurt someone only myself. The anger is strong and with the pain of your mark the anger becomes hard to control" "you can pack yourstuff" "No please sir, i can control it Aries can train me don't send me away from my family please. I won't hurt them please sir." Misah begged. "Very well let Aries help you" Voldemort disappeared. Misah looked hurt and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I didn't do anything to you! Why would you send me away?" Cried Misah. "You're dangerous, you're a monster when you're angry" yelled Lucius. Misah ran upstairs into her room and collapsed to the floor and cries hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:00 am

All Of That Was Way More Than Enough.
"Your Now Disowned From Me. And I Could Call You Loads Of Names But None Would Be Polite!" Aries Yelled And Run Upstairs And Into Misah`s Room.
"I Will Train You, I Wont Let Anyone Take You Away But We Need To pratice On Your Anger Misah." Aries Said And her Necklace Was very Black.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:58 am

Misah looked at Aries through her tears. "You know he is right Aries, you don't know how you are going to train me. I don't even know how to control it but i give you and myself two weeks to train it if we succeed i'll stay here but if we don't i'll go to Riddle Manor and train there." Misah looked at the locket and came closer and touched it but when she touched it, it was hurting her. "What is that? Why is it black?" She asked rubbing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 am

"I Will Be Able To Train You And Its A Protective Mood Charm Necklace. It Protects You From harm And Anyone Who Touches You Will Be Shocked And It Shows Your Mood. I Also have One For You it Does The Same." Aries Stated Pulling The heart Shaped necklace Out Of her Pocket.
"Also its A Three In Touch Necklace. So You Push A Button or Do A Spell And You Can hear Someone`s Voice If You Desire. And Keep it. You Need It Also Like I Said its The Same As Mine."
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 am

Misah looked at Aries and smiled. ''thank you Aries, that is very nice of you'' Misah put the necklace on and the heart colored red Misah looked at Aries. ''why is it red?''
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 pm

''Red Is Upset And Your Welcome.'' Aries Said.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:28 pm

''i am upset because i never thought Lucius would be that way'' sighed Misah ''but what means black pitch black?''
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm

''Depressed And Furious, Anyway I Need To Train You.'' Aries Said.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:35 pm

''okay how are we going to do that?''
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Black
Admin
Aurelia Black

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:21 am

''Simple, You Need To Fight It. You Will Learn.'' Aries Said.
Back to top Go down
Misah

Misah

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:12 am

"You say it like it is simple but i don't quite get it. How do i need to fight it i just broke my trunk and my mirror." Her necklace changed to black. " When the anger is building up in me my mark is hurting too and that together is like i'm on fire, it is unbearable Aries. So don't say it is simple! Look it is black and you only say a couple of words and that is making me upset" Misah sighed and let her fall on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marauders Year Roleplay! :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: